email me: alex.kaldor@gmail.com
My travel blog: Alex vs. The World

Friday, August 21, 2009

First day off

I decided to meet a friend for lunch on Friday in Jerusalem. One of the benefits of soldiers are that we get free public transportation if we are in uniform. I had no other plans for the day so I didn't mind taking the hour bus each way for only a few hours in the city - in fact it actually paid off. My friend showed me how to properly tuck in my pant legs and how to tie my boots ( these things are not intuitive). Once the boots were tied properly the pain in my feet changed from nearly constant excruciatingly unbearable pain to extremely painful. (side note: yes mom, even though I put the insoles in the boots my feet still hurt like hell). It's kind of like working in a brand new pair of hockey stakes except I have to wear the boots ALL DAY LONG!

1 comment:

  1. You're getting a little bit sloppy with your typos and editing! You should do a better job of proof reading your work.

    Nonetheless, I enjoy reading about your experiences. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete