Hi everyone,
So this is my Israel blog. I haven't left yet, but I figured I could not start off with an empty blog. I will try my best to update this as often as possible. I am sure that my travels will be blog-worthy, and that you can expect regular updates. I don't have too many definite plans for the next 3 months, so I'm sure that will lead to some crazy stories, so check back regularly.
You can also follow me on twitter.
I also have skype, so email me and ask for my username.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Alex,
ReplyDeleteWe anxiously await your blog entries and photos of your travels in Israel. We hope that you have a great experience in visiting the land, culture, sights, people, friends, and relatives. We wish you a safe adventure and come home soon. We miss you already!
- JK -