My sister Amy just got to Israel the other day and now we are spending a week travelling. Our first stop was Ein Bokek; It is a little strip of land next to the dead sea with a bunch of hotels. Aside from the dead sea there is literally nothing else to do.
The majority of the afternoon was spent looking for a key that I lost to the safe. I ended up finding a key in the dead sea and gave it to the lifeguard ebcause it had a different hotel name on the key. So I kept looking but to no avail. When I was about to pay o have the safe cracked, I saw that the keys were the same one that I found. The hotel had recently changed its name, but kept the name on the safe keys the same. I was able to get the key back from the lifeguard and not have to pay for the lost key to the safe. Luckily my stupidity did not cost me this time. The key must have floated out of my bathing suit pocket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment