email me: alex.kaldor@gmail.com
My travel blog: Alex vs. The World

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Max Freaking Brenner!!!!

On Sunday, I headed back to Tel Aviv for 2 more days of bumming around on the beach. The highlight of Tel Aviv this time was Max Brenner. It is a chocolate restaurant, and it's amaaaaaaaaaaazing. I encourage you all to book your flight to Israel NOW and go to Max Brenner. Don't even bother visiting me until you have been to the restaurant. Do not continue reading, you are wasting valuable time. The desert is well worth the cost of a flight to Israel. They had an entire chocolate desert menu, which put me in a very difficult situation. In the end I decided to go with the item on the menu that was the most densely concentrated with chocolate - the chocolate souffle. After finishing it and some of the leftovers from others I was on the biggest sugar high EVER! Sooooooooooooooo delicious.


As described by the menu: Hot Chocolate Souffle - Filled with melted white chocolate. Served with crunchy waffle balls, vanilla ice cream and warm melted chocolate sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Or just go to one of their 2 New York City locations...

    ReplyDelete