email me: alex.kaldor@gmail.com
My travel blog: Alex vs. The World

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random things worth mentioning

1. A sign at the hostel in Tel Aviv above the air conditioner controls reads: "In order to cool the room: check that the mode is ON. Set the temperature to 23 degrees, if it is set to less the A/C will freeze and stop working... Then you are really screwed."

Lucky (or unlucky) for me I did not have to deal with this potential problem. Only private expensive rooms get the AC, I stayed in a dorm room that only had a ceiling fan.

2. Elvis impersonator on the beach in Tel Aviv. The sad thing was that he looked more like Elvis than he sounded.

3. Does this sign make any sense to anyone?
4. Today I was bored on Shabbat, so I decided to engineer an epic domino setup. I finally decided to put my degree to work! I waited for shabbat to end so I could video tape its epicness. Just as I was about to knock over the first domino, like the fool I am, I bumped the table and ruined the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment